What to Know About the LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon
Have you ever printed something out using ribbon before? The LabelTac printers use thermal transfer technology in conjunction with supplies and ribbons to create long-lasting and professional grade labels in just a few minutes. We will be looking specifically at the LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon, the optimal choice for the LabelTac 4 industrial label printer. The LabelTac 4 is the entry level printer in the LabelTac series and is the most budget-friendly, the perfect printer for those just starting with in-house label printer!
What is LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon?
In comparison to the classic printer, one you probably have in your house, think of the supply as paper and the ribbon as the ink. Thermal transfer printers work by using heat to melt the wax from the ribbon onto the supply, creating a long-lasting bond for an extremely durable label. The ribbon is used to print text, symbols, barcodes, etc. There are two spindles within the LabelTac 4 designed specifically for the printing ribbons. The new roll of LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon is loaded onto one spindle, and as the wax is melted off, the used ribbon is rewound into another spindle.
The LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon was developed for use in the corresponding printer, and you will get the best results by using the ribbon in conjunction with the LabelTac 4 printer. There are a variety of colors to choose from when it comes to the LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon including the classic black and white, but also red, green, orange, yellow, and blue. The LabelTac UltraChem ribbon is also designed to be compatible with the LabelTac 4 Pro. The ribbon creates sharp letters and symbols onto the label, giving it a professional grade quality to it. The ribbons deliver rich, high-quality color onto the label and are designed specifically for industrial use, both indoors and out.
LabelTac ribbon is just one component of creating durable labels. The ribbon is resistant to most industrial chemicals, scratching, smudging, fading, and the typical industrial environment. This means whatever text or symbols you have on the sign, they will stay intact and high quality for many years to come. If your workplace needs some added protection against harsher chemicals, LabelTac UltraChem ribbon can be used in conjunction with the LabelTac UltraChem supply to ensure your labels are safe and will not be damaged by chemicals like acetone, paint thinner, xylene, ethanol, and much more.
Floor Marking Guide: All your floor marking questions, answered.
Get your FREE Floor Marking guide from Creative Safety Supply. This visual safety guide will provide everything you need to know about properly marking floors in your warehouse or facility.
Equally important to having a quality label printer, is having the correct and quality supplies to use with it! Using the LabelTac Pro 4 Ribbon alongside the LabelTac brand of supply, you can be sure the labels and signs you create will last and look beautiful for years to come.
- Looking at the LabelTac Ribbon
- Printer Review: The LabelTac 4 Printer
- Reviewing the LabelTac Pro X Printer
- All About the LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual
- Learn About LabelTac Supplies
- The Possibilities of LabelTac Labels
- A Look at the LabelTac 9 Printer
- Finding the Ideal LabelTac Tape
- Social Distancing Tools: Wall And Floor Signs– creativesafetysupply.com
- LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon: An Overview– babelplex.com
- Create Professional Labels with LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon– bridge-to-safety.com
- LabelTac Ribbon — A Crucial Component– iecieeechallenge.org
- Using LabelTac 4 Pro Ribbon– creativesafetypublishing.com
- Thermal Transfer Ribbons– thermalboss.com
- Printing Multi-Color Labels and Signs– blog.labeltac.com
- Cat 5 Cable Labels– blog.creativesafetysupply.com