Purchasing a LabelTac printer gets you a lot of perks free of charge; a full lifetime warranty, lifetime support from the labeling experts at Creative Safety Supply, and access to the LabelSuite software. This software will transform any employee to an expert designer in just a few minutes. In this post, we will look at the intuitive LabelTac software and the many features that come with it.
What’s in the LabelTac software?
LabelSuite software is both intuitive and powerful. The interface itself has an extremely familiar feel to it and you’ll get the hang of it quickly. Below are the steps into creating a custom label, and the different options you have when it comes to printing a custom label.
- Pre-made, blank, or saved label template: First off, you can choose whether or not you want to make a label completely from scratch. If you would like some extra assistance, the LabelTac software is full of pre-made templates that are specifically tailored to help you make professional grade signs and labels as quickly and easily as possible.
- Adding and editing text: text can often be the most important part of a label. Signal words and word messages will give employees the proper information on the level of hazard or what specific precautions they may have to take. You can change the font, size, color, for your font; choose between bold, italicized, underlined, You can create the label that will is ideal for your facility
- Adding or swapping images and symbols: There are thousands of symbols loaded into LabelSuite. You can choose to search through the already installed library or search the internet through the software for access to even more symbols. Symbols range from classic first aid symbols, 5S symbols, GHS approved hazard symbols, and nearly anything in between. You have the option to change colors of symbols, change their size, swap out the symbols from the template, etc.
- Adding a barcode: Probably one of the neatest features of the LabelTac software, you have the ability to insert a custom barcode or QR code to your label. You can input the information that corresponds with the barcode and will appear when scanned. LabelSuite also has a ration option ensuring your barcode or QR code will not look out of proportion on the label.
Aside from having symbols and templates installed in the software, LabelSuite also includes three different labeling wizards: one for GHS labeling, one for pipe marking, and one for ammonia pipe marking. For example, if you need to create a GHS compliant label for acetone, simply type that into the wizard and voilà! The labeling wizard will provide you with the corresponding harmonized signal word, the appropriate hazard symbols, a hazard statement, and even a precautionary statement.
The LabelTac software is valued at $299 but is included free of charge in your purchase of a LabelTac printer! No matter the type of label you’re looking to print: GHS labels, cable wraps, safety signs, arc flash label, 5S labels, etc., LabelSuite is full of the symbols and options you need to effortlessly create durable and professional looking labels.
- GHS Label Creation– creativesafetysupply.com
- What to Know About LabelTac Software– creativesafetypublishing.com
- LabelTac Software– blog.labeltac.com
- What you can Create with the LabelTac Software– babelplex.com
- Learning About the Features of LabelTac Software– iecieeechallenge.org
- What’s included with your printer: From the LabelTac 4 Pro User Manual to warranties– bridge-to-safety.com
- Pipe Marking with LabelSuite™– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- GHS labels: What you need to know– hiplogic.com
- LabelTac Vinyl Sign Printing Machine– safetyblognews.com